The appointment will be on 19/21 May in Bologna for the 21st Edition of Arts & Events 100 Italian Cities
ITINERE & CLUB DI PRODOTTO REGGIO TRICOLORE will participate to the B2B International Workshop through a calendar of focused appointments with Italian and foreign tour operators. The aim is to promote and encourage the tourist offer of art cities and villages in the area as well as their artistic, cultural and gastronomic heritage. In addition to the Workshop, the heart of this initiative, seminars and conferences on various aspects of tourism will complete the program of the event and will aim to deepen some of the themes and trends of the sector; among the most important: the focus on the Chinese tourism market, the situation of tourist professions and a seminar on the Year of the Villages. As a side event, Tour Operators will be involved in educational tours aimed at the exploration of attractions and touristic locations of the region.
In its more than 20 years history Arts and Events 100 Italian Cities achieved important numbers:
- almost 2000 Tour Operator from all over the world participated in the various editions of the event;
- around 8000 Sellers from all Italian regions attended these Workshops;
- more than 52 thousands commercial contacts have been established, for an estimated value of 21 millions Euros;
- more then 90 educational tours performed to let foreign Tour Operators better know and understand Italian territories;
- around 70 newspaper and television troupes followed each edition.
For further information: iniziativeturistiche/presentations
Here our proposals for the Workshop: Brochure 2017_ENG