AVANT-GARDE REGGIO EMILIA (2 days – Saturday and Sunday)
Valid from November 18, 2023, to March 17, 2024.
Tour package of two days and one night to visit the “Città del Tricolore” (Tricolour City) on the occasion of the exhibition “MARIONETTE E AVANGUARDIA” of Fondazione Palazzo Magnani.
TOUR PACKAGE for a minimum of 2 people
- Accommodation: One night in a double room at a 3*/4* hotel in Reggio Emilia.
Relax and enjoy a comfortable night in a double room at your chosen hotel, including breakfast.
*Any requests for a different room type will be considered as a supplement to the original request.*
- Welcome dinner or lunch for two at a restaurant in the historic centre of Reggio Emilia (choice between Saturday or Sunday).
Savour local dishes accompanied by regional wine
- 2 Tickets and Guided Tour to the “MARIONETTE E AVANGUARDIA” exhibition.
Unique Cultural Experience: Immerse yourself in the world of Art and Puppet Theatre with admission to the “MARIONETTE E AVANGUARDIA” exhibition (PICASSO • DEPERO • KLEE • SARZI) at the Fondazione Palazzo Magnani.
Tour Package valid from November 18, 2023, to March 17, 2024
PRICE PER PERSON (minimum two participants):
3-STAR HOTEL: Starting from € 120.00, including VAT
4-STAR HOTEL: Starting from € 130.00, including VAT
*Double room for single-use supplement: €35.00 per person per night, including VAT
*CHILD Supplement (up to 12 years old): €45.00 including VAT (accommodation, welcome lunch or dinner, exhibition admission, and guided tour)
The rate may vary at the time of booking, once room availability and the included services are confirmed.
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
- Welcome Lunch/Dinner at a local restaurant (drinks included) for 2 people;
- One-night stay in a double room at a hotel in Reggio Emilia with breakfast included;
- City tax (one night);
- 2 entrance tickets to the “MARIONETTE E AVANGUARDIA” exhibition;
- Free entrance to LA CASA DEI BURATTINI DI OTELLO SARZI in Corte Tegge, RE (optional).
THE PRICE DOESN’T INCLUDE:
Meals not mentioned in the program; Guided tour of the “MARIONETTE E AVANGUARDIA” exhibition for 2 people; Guided tour of the historic centre of Reggio Emilia (available upon request); Transfers; Paid parking/garage; Any additional charge for luggage storage or late check-out; Entrance fees to other museums/exhibitions, if not specified; Extras during meals; Medical/ baggage insurance; Anything not expressly mentioned under “Included in the package”.
These rates are valid for a specified number of people. In case the service offered does not reach the minimum number of people quoted, ITINERE SRL reserves the right to review the above-mentioned fee and make any necessary adjustments.
As this is a customized quote, we can make any changes to make the trip better suit your needs. Please note that for the indicated quote, no binding options and/or reservations have been made; therefore, it should be considered preliminary and subject to confirmation.
MARIONETTE E AVANGUARDIA by Fondazione Palazzo Magnani at Palazzo Magnani, corso Garibaldi 29 – Reggio Emilia.
Valid from November 17, 2023, to March 17, 2024.
- Wednesday and Thursday: 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM and 3:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- Friday, Saturday Sundays and holidays: 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- SPECIAL OPENING HOURS
- November 24 (Patron Saint’s Day), December 8, 24, and 26: 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- January 1: 3:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- CLOSED on December 25 and 31
Last admission one hour before closing time. Bag and backpack storage is mandatory.
Scheduled Guided Italian language Tours: Saturday at 3:00 PM and Sunday at 11:00 AM
The guided tour in English language at the exhibition is available by reservation/ for groups of at least 10 people.
Family Workshops – “The Puppet Comes to Life in Your Hands” (Recommended for children aged 6 to 11)
After the guided tour of the exhibition, the whole family can create a puppet using various upcycled materials: foam, buttons, fabrics, yarn, and much more! These materials will unexpectedly stimulate everyone’s imagination.
Guided tour of the exhibition by the Fondazione Palazzo Magnani. Workshop led by the Fondazione Famiglia Sarzi.
The workshops will be held in the Gualdi Room at Palazzo Magnani.
- Sunday, November 26 at 3:00 PM
- Sunday, December 10 at 3:00 PM
- Sunday, January 7 at 3:00 PM
- Sunday, January 14 at 3:00 PM
- Sunday, February 4 at 3:00 PM
- Sunday, February 18 at 3:00 PM
- Sunday, March 10 at 3:00 PM
Supplement: +€5.00 per child
Please note: the workshops will be hold only in Italian language
FONDAZIONE FAMIGLIA SARZI – LA CASA DEI BURATTINI DI OTELLO SARZI, Corte Tegge –Cavriago (RE).
- Upon reservation, free admission to ‘La Casa dei Burattini di Otello Sarzi’;
- Upon reservation, group guided tours are available (minimum 2, maximum 20 people) by appointment at least 48 hours in advance, at a cost of €5.00 per person to be paid on-site as an extra. The guided tour alon lasts approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Inside the museum, there is a workshop where you can create simple puppets, with an estimated duration of 1 hour, for a minimum of 6 people and a maximum of 20, at a cost of €7.00 per person, to be paid on-site (not included in the package). The minimum age for participation is 5 years. At the end of the experience, participants can keep their creations.
- In the case of a guided tour + workshop, the total cost is €10.00 per person, to be paid on-sites as an extra to the package.
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday: 3:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- Tuesday, Friday: 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM
- Saturday, Sunday by appointment
- Giulia Andreani – “L’improduttiva” – From October 29 to March 10, 2024 – Collezione Maramotti
For her first institutional solo exhibition in Italy, Giulia Andreani presents a project composed of a coherent body of new paintings and watercolors. Embracing the technique of photomontage, Andreani juxtaposes elements taken from real images, often from archives, and imaginative details. The subjects emerge on the canvas through a single color, Payne’s grey. The conceptual starting point for “L’improduttiva” was the iconographic materials found in some Reggio Emilia archives, through which Andreani investigated the city’s historical and socio-political context, focusing on the notions of confinement and imprisonment, closely linked to the history of women.
Visits to the permanent collection by reservation are limited to a maximum of 25 visitors at a time.
Start times for visits to the permanent collection: Thursdays and Fridays at 3:00 PM; Saturdays and Sundays from 10:30 AM and 3:00 PM.
Access to temporary exhibitions is free on Thursdays and Fridays from 2:30 PM to 6:30 PM and Saturdays from 10:30 AM to 6:30 PM.
Closing day: Satudary, January 6th
+39 327 529 2100